Doesn't print entire grid when scrollbar ?

Mar 9, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I am able to integrate the code just fine. The PDF export works great, but doesn't capture the entire grid. Only the visible part? My grid has a vertical scrollbar and I'd like to print the entire grid content, not just the visible part. What do I need to change?

Thanks

--tolga

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:05 AM

Hi..

Am also facing the same problem in case of Scrollviewer content, Please provide some solution.

Thanks ,

hetu

Aug 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM
I haven't used this project yet but I assume you can print the whole datagrid by put that grid into a scrollviewer then print the content of that scrollviewer
Mar 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM

hi

I have tried to used scrollviwer content... but in generated pdf i found scrollviewer. in short it display only your browser height width content.

I tried to convert my grid with more than 1000 of records and it is not able to convert.  Please provde some solution for this.

Thanks,

Feb 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM
tatva96 wrote:

hi

I have tried to used scrollviwer content... but in generated pdf i found scrollviewer. in short it display only your browser height width content.

I tried to convert my grid with more than 1000 of records and it is not able to convert.  Please provde some solution for this.

Thanks,

Hi,

Go through the Width and Height properties in the "EditableImage.cs" class. Change this condition "else if ((value <= 0) || (value > 2047)) to "if (value <= 0)" in the "set" block of both Width and Height properties. Things should work as expected above.

Thanks / Vinod